Nevada FFA Career and Leadership Development Event Information
Career and Leadership Development Event Rules and Regulations
State Specific Policies and Procedures
Download the Nevada FFA State Policies and Procedures for specific rules regarding:
- General Rules
- Rules Concerning All CDEs
- Student Conduct & Dress Code
- State CDEs
- Awards & National Contest Representation
- Policies & Procedures Rule Changes Page
- Postmark Deadlines
- State Assoc. Zones
- Rituals CDE
- Best Dressed Chapter
- Star State Greenhand; NV Star Zone Member; Star State Farmer
- Scoring Record Books
- State Record Book Competition
- Chapter Secretary Book
- Chapter Scrapbook
- Chapter Treasurer Book
- Chapter Program of Activities
- Chapter Reporter Awards
- Best Informed Greenhand
- Superior Chapter
- National Chapter
- Junior Parliamentary Procedure
- Rangeland Evaluation
CDE/LDE Rules and Regulations
All State Career and Leadership Development Events follow National FFA rules at www.ffa.org.
The following links provide specific information for national/regional events not facilitated by National FFA.
- DO NOT fill it out in pen.
- Name on the certificate is the name on the scantron, unless the name does not fit.
- No name or chapter number= No score
- View scantron examples on www.judgingcard.com or www.ffa.org.
Contest Areas and Test Room Etiquette
Advisors and coaches (unless they are the CDE chair) are not allowed in competitive event areas and the Testing Room unless you have previously been given permission to help run the competition. If you are seen in the area, your team will be disqualified with no warnings or exceptions. If you need to get a student from one of these areas, talk to the event facilitator.