Eastern Nevada Sporting Clay Shoot
Date: TBD, 2020
Time: 7-9 am - Registration & European Start. 1 pm - Lunch, Awards, Raffle
Location: Perdiz Sport Shooting, Eureka, Nevada
Benefiting agricultural education students within Nevada!
- View event information and sponsorship opportunities here. (Next shoot details coming Spring 2020!)
- View registration/sponsorship form here. (Next shoot details coming Spring 2020!)
The 12th Annual Eastern Nevada Sporting Clay Shoot was held on June 1, 2019 at Perdiz Sport Shooting in Eureka Nevada. Thank you to all of the sponsors and volunteers that helped make this event possible.
View a complete listing of results:
- High Overall Team - Shooters from the West
- Runner Up Team - NA Degerstrom
- "A" Class Team - Brian Ross Construction
- "B" Class Team - EPIROC
- "C" Class Team - Komatsu 3
- "D" Class Team -Bob Hammon Construction
- High Overall Shooter - Seth Picanso
- Runner Up - Jaysen Giomi
- A Class - Matt Coffin
- B Class - Mike Todd
- C Class - Blake Taylor
- D Class - Tyler Nelson
- High Lady - Mary Dinsmore
- High Junior - Jace Maynard
View event sponsor brochure for complete listing!
- Phillips 66 - buckles partial sponsor
- Law Offices of Troy Jordan - buckles partial sponsor
- Komatsu Equipment - hats
- Eureka County Recreation Board
- 3D Concrete
- Quality Transportation Inc.
- Nevada Industrial LLC
- Ben Paul Construction
- Nevada FFA Foundation
- Fallon Glass & Signs
- Forbes Enterprises - The Gun Store
- Komatsu Equipment - gun safe
- Two Bitch Spirits Ltd.
- Nevada Houndsmen Assoc.
- Bob Hammon Construction
- Clint Jensen Construction
- High Desert Mechanical
- Komatsu Equipment - 2
- Neff's Diesel Repair & Performance
- Nevada Houndsmen Association
- Perdiz Clay Sports
- Raglen System Balance
- Truckin' Water Inc.
Special thank you to the shooters and team sponsors as well as Diamond Mountain FFA and volunteers for preparing and serving the lunch.