Eastern Nevada Sporting Clay Shoot
Date: June 1, 2019
Time: 7-9 am - Registration & European Start. 1 pm - Lunch, Awards, Raffle
Location: Perdiz Sport Shooting, Eureka, Nevada
Benefiting agricultural education students within Nevada!
- View event information and sponsorship opportunities here.
- View registration/sponsorship form here.
The 11th Annual Eastern Nevada Sporting Clay Shoot was held on June 2, 2018 at Perdiz Sport Shooting in Eureka Nevada. Thank you to all of the sponsors and volunteers that helped make this event possible.
View a complete listing of results:
- High Overall Team - Raglen System Balance
- Runner Up Team - Disnmore Team
- "A" Class Team - NA Degerstrom
- "B" Class Team - Clint Jensen Construction
- "C" Class Team - Barbee/Cooney
- "D" Class Team -Nevada Houndsmen Association
- High Overall Shooter - Clyde Carmack
- Runner Up - Mike Harvey
- A Class - Jaysen Giomi
- B Class - Sean Fontes
- C Class - Jim Cooney
- D Class - Devin Dixon
- High Lady - Mycahll Cook
- High Junior - Dylan Zeigler
View event sponsor brochure for complete listing!
- Phillips 66 - buckles partial sponsor
- Louie Damonte, President, Washoe County Farm Bureau - buckles partial sponsor
- Law Offices of Troy Jordan - buckles partial sponsor
- Komatsu Equipment - hats
- CarWil - Shirts
- Eureka County Recreation Board
- 3D Concrete
- Quality Transportation Inc.
- Jon & Tina George - Lunch
- Nevada Industrial LLC
- Ben Paul Construction
- Nevada FFA Foundation
- Komatsu Equipment
- Forbes Enterprises - The Gun Store
- Two Bitch Spirits LTD
- Douglas County 4-H Shooting Sports
- Chukar Chasers, LLC
- Clint Jensen Construction
- Kinross Gold Bald Mountain
- Komatsu Equipment
- Neff's Diesel Repair & Performance
- Nevada Houndsmen Association
- Perdiz Clay Sports
- Pilot Thomas - 2
- Raglen System Balance
- Truckin' Water Inc.
- Wells Auto & Hardware
Special thank you to the shooters and team sponsors as well as Diamond Mountain FFA and volunteers for preparing and serving the lunch.