Eastern Nevada Sporting Clay Shoot
Date: June 2, 2018
Time: Starting at 8 a.m.
Location: Perdiz Sport Shooting, Eureka, Nevada
Benefiting agricultural education students within Nevada!
- View event information and sponsorship opportunities here.
- View registration/sponsorship form here.
The 10th Annual Eastern Nevada Sporting Clay Shoot was held on June 3, 2017 at Perdiz Sport Shooting in Eureka Nevada. Thank you to all of the sponsors and volunteers that helped make this event possible.
Click here to view a complete listing of team and individual results.
- High Overall Team - Ruby Dome
- Runner Up Team - Spring Creek Trap & Skeet
- "A" Class Team - RSB/DMG
- "B" Class Team - Les Schwab - Elko Team 1
- "C" Class Team - Clint Jensen Construction
- "D" Class Team -Combined team of: George/Black/Kindig/Jones/Backherms
- High Overall Shooter - Seth Picanso, Ruby Dome
- Runner Up - Moe Maty, Spring Creek Trap & Skeet
- A Class - Matt Coffin, Ruby Dome
- B Class - Jim Cooney, Barbee/Cooney
- C Class - Rusty Harword, Perdiz Clay Sports
- D Class - Todd Petersen, Wells Auto
- High Lady - Mycahll Cook, RSB/DMG
- High Junior - Jack Phipps, Les Schwab - Elko Team 1
View event sponsor brochure for complete listing!
- Phillips 66 - buckles
- Komatsu Equipment - hats
- CarWil - Shirts
- Nevada Industrial LLC - Raffle
- Ben Paul Construction - Raffle
- Eureka County Recreation Board
- 3D Concrete
- Quality Transportation Inc.
- Nevada FFA Foundation
- Forbes Enterprises - The Gun Store
- Two Bitch Spirits LTD
- Komatsu Equipment
Station Sponsors - $150
- Ben Paul Construction
- Cashman Equipment - 2
- Clint Jensen Construction
- DMG Reno
- Kinross Gold
- Komatsu Equipment
- Maxton Manufacturing
- Nevada Houndsmen Association
- Perdiz Clay Sports
- Pilot Thomas Logistics
- Ruby Dome
- Truckin' Water Inc.
- Wells Auto & Hardware
Special thank you to the shooters and team sponsors as well as Diamond Mountain FFA and volunteers for preparing and serving the lunch.